Monday, November 21, 2016

Super Duper Moon and other observations of November 2016

On the night of November 13 I was trying to take pics of the Super Moon rising.
I used my Nikon Coolpix S3300 camera on Velbon photo tripod.
While the Moon was low it was obstructed by distant trees.





Unfortunately ,when the Super Moon get higher , the sky was covered by cirrus clouds.
At least this provided  the show stage for a Moon Corona .











Two days earlier ,on November 10 I was observing the Moon to become better acquinted with her craters and mountains.
I used my ''Teleskop Service'' Maksutov Cassegrain 100 mm F/14 telescope.
Pics taken in afocal mode at 56x / Sirius Plossl 25mm.



Using the Coolpix S3300 camera at 16.5 mm focus and f/ 4.6 or 3.6mm aperture ,I got this picture of ''whole'' Orion constellation.




No comments:

Post a Comment